Log in
Log in



A CAMVAP award is final and binding. You and the manufacturer must both obey the arbitrator’s award even if you disagree with it.

You may, however, be able to ask a court to set aside the arbitrator’s decision or order a new hearing based on the criteria set out in the arbitration legislation in your province or territory. This is something you would need to consult your own lawyer about.

To view information regarding the Consumer Legal Assistance Program, click here.


If you have a complaint about an arbitrator or how the hearing was handled, CAMVAP has a formal complaint process. For details, ask the Provincial Administrator or download the Complaint Process Information Sheet

For the complaint to be considered the arbitrator’s responsibility for the case must be at an end and arbitrator’s award must not be challenged in court. The complaint must be in writing and be received by the General Manager not more than 60 days after the arbitrator’s responsibility for the case has ended.

An independent arbitration specialist engaged by CAMVAP investigates the complaint and reports findings (with recommendations, if appropriate) to you and CAMVAP’s Board of Directors.

The complaint process is not an appeal from the arbitrator’s decision and will not change the outcome of your case in any way.

To Submit a Complaint online, click here.

General Support: 

Call 1-800-207-0685 (toll-free)

Claims Management System Support:

Download the CMS Login Help Sheet

Email to retrieve your username



All rights reserved © 2023- CAMVAP

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software